We have a true passion for being
There's a saying that "the separation is in the preparation," and educational materials are no different. Teachers and students are simply more effective when they have what they need. Our goal is to make that as easy and enjoyable as possible. We plunged into the world of school supplies and are rebuilding the process from the ground up.
Do you love school supplies? Do you love making teachers' lives easier? Are you a social butterfly who can present our light-hearted culture to our school partners? If so, we'd love to talk to you.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years sales or business development experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong statistics skills and a working understanding of R, Stata, or Minitab
- Ability to travel within the San Francisco Bay Area often (+20%)
What are we up to once the school year starts? In a nutshell we're working to revolutionize e-commerce. That sounds like a grand aspiration and it is. If leading the charge for a new delivery channel gets your Poisson distribution buzzing, we've been looking for you.
- Bachelors in Industrial/Mechanical/Systems Engineering or comparable
- +3 years experience in manufacturing, systems design, or e-commerce
- Simulation modeling skills in Excel, Python, C++, MATLAB, Simio, or comparable software
- Masters degree preferred
Our company is growing quickly and we're looking for a full-stack engineer to join us. Support for front-end (client-facing) is available, so initial work will be focused on back-end (server-side) projects.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or comparable
- +1 year experience in e-commerce app/web development
- Fintech experience preferred